среда, 17 сентября 2008 г.

vintage fabric reproductions




Listening to old band music makes me (a) wish I had the opportunity to be in a large musical ensemble with a strong community, (b) realize just how long ago it was that I was obsessed with the clarinet, and (c) make me feel sort of old in general.

I know I write about this once every few months or so, but itapos;s hard for me not to reflect on music when it was once such an integral part of my life. I couldapos;ve gone to music school had I pursued CYSO over academics. I might still be a huge music nerd, with knowledge of all kinds of crazy theory, by now. I might not be at Grinnell.

These things are interesting to ponder. I was thinking, the other day, that if I go to grad school after college maybe I will find the motivation/guts in me to audition for a band there. Perhaps thatapos;s another (slightly) compelling reason to go to grad school . . . Iapos;ll add it to the list.*

Also, screw visa applications. Could they be more time consuming and complicated?

Smelly cleats are gross. I am getting entirely too spacey this semester. A lot of the time, I donapos;t feel like Iapos;m actually experiencing a moment--itapos;s more like Iapos;m watching passively through someone elseapos;s eyes. Fortunately, this most often happens when Iapos;m bored at work and not when Iapos;m at class or doing other important things. Probably itapos;s just a sign of being tired and busy.

Sorry for the obsessive posting about being busy lately. Itapos;s just a very new thing for me in my rather dull life. So, yeah. The end.

* Although, really, itapos;s not a very significant reason to want to attend grad school. Itapos;s just a thought, mostly.

hanging drywall tip, vintage fabric reproductions, vintage fabric restoration, vintage fabric retro.



Комментариев нет: