понедельник, 22 сентября 2008 г.

view online photo albums




Wow applying for jobs is possibly the singularly most boring thing in the world... But I need a job so Iapos;d better put up and shut up eh?

Had much more supply work now, no work today though which has worked out quite well as I finished and sent off one application for a school near here. I REALLY want that job. Actually scratch that - I really want A job. Anywhere. I need cash and stability.

Iapos;m sure things will pick up soon - I have work tuesday and wednesday this week at least so thatapos;s good I suppose. Meh. No point in dwelling eh?

I have no plans for tonight which is excellent - the past few weeks have been hectic in the evenings. I need to learn scene 3 of apos;Granny Must Dieapos; for tomorrow though- canapos;t afford to get behind. I donapos;t say too too much in scene three so i should be able to learn it tonight. Though I bet I donapos;t. I bet I watch tv and lounge about.

God Iapos;m lazy.

And life is boring. I need a good book to read. Iapos;m thinking of re-reading Captainn Correlliapos;s Mandolin - it was on TV last night (though I didnapos;t watch it) and it reminded me how much I enjoyed the book.

Right, Iapos;m hungry - going to have some lunch.

Noo xx

thoes were the days, view online photo albums, view online photo album, view online morocco map, view online model portfolios, view online illinois state university resumes.



Комментариев нет: