понедельник, 8 сентября 2008 г.

isntallation




Oh well. You used me again, and I decided to go along with it.
Iapos;m not sure if this time was really because I felt you had a change of heart.
Honestly? Maybe I just wanted to be held, kissed all over and tossed around in all your positions.
I donapos;t mind if our relationship isnapos;t working out anymore.
Weapos;ve been together for almost two years and we hurt each other in ways we never thought we could ever imagine.

We used to be different people. Perfect for each other, everything in common, head over heels.
But I decided to stay attached to him and you glued yourself to a game.
Itapos;s both our faults.

But, in the end, it was me fighting for you.
Now that I finally have you, youapos;re still ignoring me and throwing me to the side.
Itapos;s not worth it,
and I donapos;t love you anymore.

Those tears you shed when you almost lost me are just the beginning...
Iapos;m not sorry this time.

hardware iron wrought, isntallation, isntruction, isntruments.



Комментариев нет: