понедельник, 8 сентября 2008 г.

mouthpiece sizes




Why canapos;t anyone see?�

I want to cut up my arms so bad, but then I want to be attractive too.� And they take so fucking long to heal.�

Why canapos;t I talk to anyone?� Coz if I did, theyapos;d put me away for all the fucked up thoughts in my head.

I want you to fuck me, but how weird would that be the next day?� Maybe just kiss me, surely thatapos;s not too personal?� Flag being friends.

Iapos;m so overwhelmed.� Like Iapos;m sinking into quick sand.� And waving desperately and NO ONE CAN SAVE ME.�

Iapos;m slowly becoming numb.� Do you reckon Iapos;m over the ex too fast?� Is it bad that I simply donapos;t care?

Why the hell do you want my friend and not me?� Everyone wants her, she thinks youapos;re ugly, want me to be a total bitch and tell you how she wrinkled her nose up at the idea of giving you her number?� But then Iapos;m scared she actually will give you her number, I doubt it though.� I hope.

I want to find out so much about you, weapos;re really not that close, but then we are.� I donapos;t get it.� But youapos;ve helped me so much.

jafra spa, mouthpiece sizes, mouthpiece size trumpet, mouthpiece size chart, mouthpiece size, mouthpiece shank.



Комментариев нет: