суббота, 13 сентября 2008 г.

harry potter book spoiler




1. To keep the Vampires away from my brain
2. Yes.
3. Yep
4. Depends on the flavor, yeah?
5. Duuhhhhhhh. Michelangelo wins by far.



=====awhipandagun wrote=====
Carelessness is a much worse excuse than sheer and utter exhaustion, so Iapos;ll go with that and hope you donapos;t see right through it. Marley, though, very cool, lo me gusta. Excellent music, too, although it would be deliciously ironic if you wound up hating reggae.

Four questions: 1) Why in Godapos;s name would you think about onions so much? 2) Got any pics that show more than your chinny-chin-chin? 3) Still in high school? 4) What do you put on your ice cream?

PS: De nada.

PPS: Well done, madam. Michelangelo is by far the coolest of the Turtles.


=====Beneficia20 wrote=====
You misread what I wrote. Not Maris. Marls. With an "L". Which is my nickname. My nameapos;s Marley, like Bob, which is who Iapos;m named after. That would have been really clever too, if you hadnapos;t just been careless enough to look over what I wrote. Haha... Good stuff.

PS: Thank you.

PSS: Michelangelo.


=====awhipandagun wrote=====
Silly? Oh, I wouldnapos;t say that, Lips. Thereapos;s a reason behind everything, if you look hard enough. But gracias for the cleverness, I try to have some every once in a while.

Thatapos;s not a very good start when it comes to spontaneity. You should try going a little crazy, maybe telling me something as ridiculous as how many people have compared your name to a particular French city, one that I believe is located in France.

Absolute specialty, eh? Interesting, very interesting, because thatapos;s my absolute specialty as well, and I have yet to find someone who can keep up. Seems like everybody falls apart somewhere in between potential nuclear war scenarios and arguing about which Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle was the best.

P.S. Your first impressionapos;s got plenty to offer, Miss Maris. Donapos;t stress out too much.

P.P.S. Iapos;ve been on an Air Force base for the past week and a half, so I wouldnapos;t have been able to check anything ya sent. Not bad timing.


=====Beneficia20 wrote=====
I donapos;t think your profile is crazy at all. I think you say silly things to get peopleapos;s attention, and Iapos;ll be damned if it didnapos;t work on me... Youapos;re very clever. The most spontaneous thing Iapos;ve ever done? Hard to say, but Iapos;d rather save it for when I know you a little better, which I guess gives you a fair insight into how crazy and spontaneous I am at any given moment. Har har. And yes, yes, chilling in the wee hours of the mornapos; debating those sorts of things are my absolute specialty. Though I suppose thatapos;s some spontaneity in and of itself. Who knows? Not I. Youapos;ve intrigued me.

~Marls

PS: I donapos;t make a good first impression, just to give you fair warning, but I warm up quick.

PSS: Sorry it took so long to respond... I havenapos;t had access to a computer for a while.



=====awhipandagun wrote=====
Of course, "shaken not stirred" is extremely overdone, but youapos;ve got the important stuff down.

So now that Iapos;m returning to Boston for my second year at college, I realized that itapos;s time to meet a few people who are a bit more creative, unique, and wicked interesting (yeah, itapos;s like Iapos;ve lived there my whole life). So, my question to you, Lips, is just what kind of comments would you make about the craziness of my profile? Whatapos;s the most spontaneous thing youapos;ve ever done? Are you able to chill in the wee hours of the morning at a hookah cafe, debating the deep, hidden meaning behind "Sheapos;s got dumps like a truck, truck, truck"?

Hope your answers are good, itapos;d be nice to run into someone who has as much fun and is as silly as I am.
=====67406=====
=====141196=====

=====230848=====
=====260098=====

=====312287=====

orlando sentential, harry potter book spoiler, harry potter book six theories, harry potter book six spoilers, harry potter book six rumours, harry potter book six rumors.



Комментариев нет: