понедельник, 22 сентября 2008 г.

signer harris




A poem...Streetlight inspired

A through Z, 1,2,3
I couldnapos;t see
When the Mystery Man crept up on me
This new wave of propaganda
is out of my norm
true... Itapos;s parallel
but now so cold, my clothes are worn
scorned, warned, in my dorm
What happened to the calm before the storm?
What about the storm itself?
Itapos;s now merely a breeze
Because a storm gets its strength from the seas
but what was a sea of blue
is now a sea of green
and what is now unhealthy
used to be lean... What do i mean?
"If only I knew" I began to fret
My life canapos;t be over yet
Donapos;t forget, I connect
But Iapos;ve heard every word youapos;ve said
Who says I believe that Iapos;m wrong?
Thatapos;s right, I did, as Iapos;ve said in my songs
So I go even though she wonapos;t show
She donapos;t know she can
Fuck it
I accept it
I am the Mystery Man

Feedback please

-Sam Pine

tonner doll convention 2005, signer harris, signer harris architects, signer information does.



Комментариев нет: