суббота, 6 сентября 2008 г.

good ole rebel




Yesterday I ordered some binders and legal dividers (each divider says "Exhibit A," "Exhibit B," etc.) from a legal supply company. I need them for an Estate Tax return Iapos;m completing. I got great customer service--I placed the order online, and they called me to confirm regarding the dividers. (There are two styles in use, they wanted to see if I didnapos;t mind getting the other style as the one I ordered was out of stock. I didnapos;t mind.) Delivery was promised for today. And, indeed, they delivered.

I was surprised when I received two boxes, one of which was quite heavy. I ordered three binders and three sets of dividers. The supply company sent me three boxes of binders. Each box contains 25 binders, so I received 75. I paid for three binders, not three boxes. (I double-checked my order.)

So what should I do?

[Error: Invalid poll ID 1254370]

Iapos;ll let you know what I actually did later.

weber carburetors toyota, good ole rebel, good ole rebel lyrics, good ole rocky top.



Комментариев нет: