пятница, 12 сентября 2008 г.

how to build a skateboarding




So yesterday was a different experience.

September 11 in New York City. Iapos;ll admit I was a little nervous. Living here one realizes how incredibly vulnerable this city is. I got on the subway just like any other day. Everything was the same except the people were quiet and the mood was somber.

I walked to school and noticed a fire station with pictures of the firefighters that died 7 years ago. This was the first station on the scene at ground zero. There were people hugging and laying flowers down. I find it extremely surreal that this has happened but at the same time Iapos;ve found myself feeling the aftermath of September 11 more than I thought I could.

When I got home I walked a block from my building to the Promenade. The beautiful view of Manhattan. There were people everywhere. I noticed the same somber tone and silence here just as I did on the subway. I looked at the freedom lights as they shot endlessly into the sky. The thought that two huge buildings once stood there was so odd. I almost felt angry that I wasnapos;t able to ever see them where they stood. Every time a plane flew by the lights or near Manhattan I noticed myself getting nervous.

As I watched I imagined what the skyline would look like in four years when the five new towers were finished being built. I also pondered the thought of one having to work in the newly built towers having known what had happened to the others.

the road to brown video, how to build a skateboarding, how to build a skateboarding bowl, how to build a skateboarding box.



Комментариев нет: