вторник, 23 сентября 2008 г.

inc sensatex




1. Who is the man behind the Bat?
2. What does it take to really get to him?
3. Does he secretly relish this game of ours, the way I do?
4. Should I burn down Gotham, or find a way to get its not so good citizens to tear themselves apart?
5. Why arenapos;t all jokes funny?
6. Why does anything have to make sense at all?
7. Who said killing was wrong?
8. Thereapos;s nothing wrong with pain and pleasure being so close together, is there?
9. Do I truly complete him, as he completes me?
10. Whatapos;s his obsession? Really, truly?
11. Why is money such a big deal to so many people?
12. Knives or fire - which are more fun to play with?
13. And you knew I was going to ask this one, didnapos;t you - WHY SO SERIOUS???

Muse: The Joker
Fandom: Batman


toadstool identification, inc sensatex, inc sensor system, inc separator westfalia, inc sepracor, inc seregon solution.



Комментариев нет: