среда, 17 сентября 2008 г.

oneida kitchen spring daisy




Last week E I went to Zip Dogg In Casady Square (Penn Britton). They donated clothes for the hair/fashion show but I had never heard of the place until Jeri (show director) told me I needed to be there the day before the show to pick out clothes. I knew there was no way some shop in The Village was going to have anything remotely Manson-esque so I ended up doing my own thing...but anyway...

About 5 minutes after walking in the door I saw a dress that made my heart beat faster. I pulled it off the rack to check out the price tag, which I was positive would make me cringe, but instead I about passed out. I knew immediately that they must have tagged it wrong. Not wanting to carry it all over the store or get my hopes up to high in case it didnapos;t fit right, I left it on the rack and went looking around.
They had about Zip in my size except jeans and I have 20+ $100 and up jeans in my closet right now (not including dress pants) so Iapos;m good on that. I wandered back around to the dress, grabbed it, and headed for the dressing room. The whole time I was putting it on I was praying it would fit right.

It did.





This dress is a Betsey Johnson satin dress that retailed for $362.

I got it, brand new with the tags still on it, for $35.

I win.




permanent hair removal in virginia, oneida kitchen spring daisy, oneida kitchen sunset bouquet, oneida kitchenware.



Комментариев нет: