понедельник, 8 сентября 2008 г.

gyore han news




When i looked around last night at about ten and all i could see were wiggas with their ball caps at funny angles and gold chains dangling i knew it was not going to be a good night. By the time the night ended i had already completely hit the wall at about 0100 and fell to reduced pace, because i was exhausted and had seen the credit cards tips coming in at single figures, seen our regulars fleeing in droves and saw the wiggas, niggas and odd chiggas waving their hands in the air like they just didnapos;t care, i just didnapos;t care.

I donapos;t think i had a shot all night - a great concern to Fletch who paid me $20 to work the shitty back well which meant i had to deal with the dance floor crowd (i.e. The [c]iggas and their hookers, and certainly didnapos;t feel like one afterwards. All i felt like was keeling over and sleeping for a week.

Once again Biscuit failed me and did not take out the trash and finish his barback job properly, so i got yelled at because G-man wanted to open for Sunday afternoon football - and didnapos;t tell me that. Which basically gave him and excuse to yell at me, and i still didnapos;t care.

Eowyn and The Hobbit Companion turned up late and stayed at point for a little while looking on with sympathy. The Professional turned up after hours and seems to have secured a full time spot over at Ex-Miilk Ex-Ghetto new look Backflip Bar and tells me that they still want me over there are senior bartender. I donapos;t want to work with their current arrogant asshole bar manager, but with him apparently on the out i may well find myself switch over there if this little Belgian Beer Bar turns the wrong way - i.e. Continues to cater to the [C]iggas.

I have to go home at some point and set up my bed and room and pretend that i live somewhere.

gucci knock off, gyore han news, gyorffy, gyorfi.



Комментариев нет: