вторник, 2 сентября 2008 г.

travel lodge las vegas strip




I finally decided to just adjust the fuel pressure regulator thatapos;s on the car (shitty FPR), I turned it down to 2.5 psi from 4.5. I donapos;t know if it did anything but it seems not to smell as much and still seems to pull good. I decided to take it on itapos;s longest trip to date up to fenton. It drove real well...only thing is since it has the stock 4 speed with a 3.91 rear I was at 4k at 70. Oh well I just kept it between 60-70. Got a bunch of stares and one 3 series owner gave me a thumbs up.

Today I stopped by home depot and picked up some rubber stoppers and nylon spacers. With the rubber stoppers and an unused door sensor that I found sitting a box of parts I was able to fix the dome light Unfortunately the spacers were too large for the gas pedal, Iapos;ll have to stop by again and pick up a different pair. I also bought some plastic caps and I cut one up and used it as a cover for my positive cable (hopefully no more accidentally touching of that wire). I also tore down the driverapos;s door trying to figure out how to securely tighten down the driverapos;s mirror...but I wasnapos;t able to figure it out. I also removed the filters from the carbs and gave those a cleaning found a decent amount of particles just sitting inside the carbs. Car is running a lot smoother now.

t.v web, travel lodge las vegas strip, travel lodge las vegas xxasdf, travel lodge lax.



Комментариев нет: