вторник, 2 сентября 2008 г.

pentax optio 750z uk

Well, I think I figured it out. The reason why I had such good sleep on my trip, and didnapos;t at home? I have music playing at night (soft, wordless stuff to drown out some of the traffic noise). Iapos;ve had it turned off the past two nights - good solid sleep, no waking up in the middle of the night, or strange dreams.
I just accidentally fell asleep to my NQR soundtrack and a great little creepy dream. You know, the one where you have dreamed that you fall asleep in the middle of your dream, this time outside of a heavily guarded prison right by the ocean, and you dream you wake up when the mist start to rise....

riley township mi, pentax optio 750z uk, pentax optio 750z reviews, pentax optio 750z review, pentax optio 750z prices, pentax optio 750z price.

Комментариев нет: