суббота, 20 сентября 2008 г.

top sports cars 2005




I bought Rune factory a few months ago. Iapos;ve been playing it, but to tell the truth Iapos;m really disappointed. I guess I figured when it got all the RPG hype we were going to see more character detail and in depth story lines.

It was a pretty big mistake because one of my favorite aspects of the HM games is that I HATE fighting things I think itapos;s boring and repetitive. But I will put up with it for a really well done game with lots of character development. I actually think there is LESS of that in Rune factory and now Iapos;m feeling a bit of a twit for paying $20 for it.

Oh Well... Iapos;ll stop bitching.

The main point of all this was mostly to preface the fact that I am considering purchasing Cute or IoH. I really only have the money for one right now but for those of you out there that have plaid both Iapos;d really like your advice. Or if Both suck can anyone recommend an older DS title that is better?

Which should I get they are the same price. Iapos;d like a game with lots of things to accomplish, not terribly complex but challenging, and I know in the past HM hasnapos;t been great about this in any of the games Iapos;ve played but which of the two has the best/most character development both in the main characters and in the surrounding villagers. (IE please tell me there is a game where the characters say more than the same three things over and over and over again)

things Iapos;ve heard that sound promising in:

Cute:
Harvest Spirits
Witch Princess

IoH
Lots of characters
Seems like an interesting story


cons to each so far:
Cute:
The girlishness bothers me

IoH
Iapos;ve read bad things about the controls being difficult to use.

Thanks in advance

kordana kevin, top sports cars 2005, top sports cars of 2004, top sports cars of 2005.



Комментариев нет: