четверг, 18 сентября 2008 г.

peter mckay and belinda stronach




Iapos;m kind of getting really sick of being called Snow White. Ariana, Linda and Rachel have this thing with calling all of us Disney princess names: Ariana is Ariel, Linda is Cinderella, and Rachel is Belle. They all got voted best hair in high school, which apparently is something people care about. Itapos;s just that... Snow White sucks. They have this plan that weapos;re all going to be the princesses for Halloween but I�really want to be something non-cliche or slutty. I want to be something rad. I would like to be Batman, along with 98 of everyone else this year- substitute slutty Batgirl costume for the females. Anyway, who cares.

The people who read my ethnography in English class really liked it, which is exciting. So did Audra and Brian. He gave me some pretty good advice about it. I�guess itapos;s not totally hopeless. I just hope my professor likes it.�

I�have plans to go home this weekend... Momapos;s supposed to leave Lima at 3:00. Iapos;m really excited to see Iggi, Brice, Brandon, Audra, etc etc., but Iapos;m not so sure how things will go with the parents. I really hope I�get some Mackie time too. Maybe I will stay in Continental Saturday night. I�miss him so much.

Iapos;m kind of falling behind on my reading for all my classes. I need to do that... Sometime.

But first I�need Froot Loops.

volleyball scoring, peter mckay and belinda stronach, peter mckay and belinda, peter mckay, peter mcintyre new zealand, peter mcintyre architect.



Комментариев нет: