понедельник, 22 сентября 2008 г.

news toronto canada




�/giggle

Coffee makes me so giddy/happy.�

Iapos;m also pleased with my digital photoframe finally being put to good use.��I never had it on in the apartment. �Since when I am in the living room (where the frame sits) I�am playing PS3 or watching a DVD. �Certainly I have no time to be staring at the pictures. �

I have finally remembered to bring the frame with me to work.��So now all your pretty faces will be brightening my day whilst I toil away. �Itapos;s a constant reminder that I�desperately need to get some more recent photos of my family as well. �=/

Work has been wonderful and busy lately. �Iapos;m constantly doing something most days. �This is nice and makes me feel useful, but now if I wants to work on my programming Iapos;m going to need to study at home some. �This is annoying. �Since itapos;s hard to discipline myself. �But I shall do it. �... Tomorrow. �=)








krikorian theaters buena park ca, news toronto canada, news toronto nightclubs, news toronto ontario.



Комментариев нет: