вторник, 9 сентября 2008 г.

sackville travel services




School is almost a waste of time ever since it restarted. Boo. Weapos;ve been having many breaks because P.E. Is cancelled and today we had no Geography lecture. Oh, we watched (half)of the Great Gatsby movie during lit today :D Paul Rudd is quite charming Haha I learnt that heapos;s also Phoebeapos;s boyfriend (Mike) on Friends from Tiki - omg so different D: He hasnapos;t lost his humour though - be it mellow or slapstick. :D

I want to watch Wall-E so badddd. I hate Promos for taking it away from me. CURSE promos >:( And I LOVE M-O (Microbe-Obliterator) the cutest robot ever <3 :DDDD Itapos;s the Bomb :)

---

ritwetne, ton dais: on my desk there are several things, which I will introduce to you;

1) A cup of coffee with 8 sugar cubes dissolved inside it. Iapos;ve never been a fan of caffine, in particular because itapos;s so bitter, so I tried sweetening it. Now splotches of it are over my papers, and Iapos;m pissed with the stains >:(

2) My favourite ballpoint pen - Itapos;s fine-tip; 0.38 :) But once you drop it it doesnapos;t work anymore.

3) A wooden circle bought at a DIY shop. Iapos;ve written scribbles in pencil over it and erased all of them over the past day. Itapos;s still there, somewhere, but I canapos;t find it out of all this junk.

4) Thoughts, undignified, uninvited, filed according to Emotions and DOB and DOD. Itapos;s atop my homework.

5) Air, thatapos;s never weighed heavier upon my writing hand.

Like it? :)

there aint no good guy lyrics, sackville travel services, sackville travel uk, sackville travel.co.uk, sackville travels, sackville tribune.



Комментариев нет: