четверг, 11 сентября 2008 г.

londonderry high school football




As many of you know, Iapos;ve been unable to take my Wii online here in the dorms thanks to the stupid gay shitty niggery firewall that CSUF has on their internet connection. This has prevented me from playing Brawl online with people, voting in the Everybody Votes Channel (one of my favorite things to do with the Wii), sending Wii emails to people, and buying Virtual Console games in the Wii Shop Channel. Not that Iapos;d do that last one anyway, since I pirate all of my VC games, but still.

Tonight, I connected to the schoolapos;s WiFi connection with my laptop as I always do, and I noticed that a new connection named "m404" was up and running. The name implies that the connection is being broadcast from suite #404 of my building, which is exactly one floor above my suite (#304). I tested it out with my Wii, and sure enough, whoever living in #404 has bought their own dedicated internet connection and is broadcasting it without any security encryptions. Hopefully it stays this way, because at the moment, I can finally do a lot of stuff with my Wii that I couldnapos;t before. :)

The DDR X and Ubeat location test is currently in progress here in SoCal. In short, I think that both games are great.

woodchester finance, londonderry high school football, londonderry high school londonderry nh.



Комментариев нет: