пятница, 12 сентября 2008 г.

lyons nebraska




Abigail didnapos;t hit on me�Yaaaaay. I curled my hair beforehand and she mentioned it looked nice but that was all.�Why did I�curl my hair?�Iapos;m not really sure.�We watched half of Iron Man and I gave her the rest +�some comiczzz. Awwww yeah.


My mom bought this jacket for me a few weeks ago:



Yesterday (I think?�God I�have an awful memory)�we went to a tailor to get it altered. Sheapos;s going to take down the sleeves about an inch and then take in the back to make it fit better.�Iapos;m really excited to see it, but sadly one of the reasons is that Iapos;m going to be Pepper Potts for Halloween and need a tailored jacket.�Wooo.

Today I�got jasmine and plum bubble tea



You canapos;t really see, but itapos;s a lovely lavender color and was delicious. Now Iapos;m listening to the�Savage Love podcast and this guy called in saying he was OWED�a younger, "more supple and tender"�version of his girlfriend but when Dan Savage called him back it turned out the guy just wanted to get onto the show to propose to his girlfriend. Aww



gradient mask, lyons nebraska, lyons new jersey, lyons new york.



Комментариев нет: