четверг, 11 сентября 2008 г.

pawn shops in phoenix






hahaha hey guys
itapos;s my first time posting...iapos;ve been a silent reader and a big fan, so now i have some time on my hands, i wanted to give it a shot
yea, they probably suck really bad, but iapos;d still wanna hear your responses on how i can improve or if you like my stuff, maybe itapos;ll encourage me to make more heheh
i have a really bad sense of humor, just to warn ya :]


hahaha i had this pic in my laptop since forever, and i really wanted to share it

my signature line :]

daang...i donapos;t think heapos;s ready for Baby

inspired by the song iapos;m listening to right now

hope theyapos;re not that bad :/
since this site has brought me soo much joy, i wanted to give back
keep on doing what you guys are doing, you all are 3289402 times better than me
i love this site :]




llama song guitar tab, pawn shops in phoenix, pawn shops in philadelphia pa, pawn shops in philadelphia, pawn shops in orlando florida, pawn shops in orlando.



Комментариев нет: