понедельник, 6 октября 2008 г.

zitos pizza orange ca




I think Iapos;m getting my life figured out. Hereapos;s what I have so far...

-Save money...I am now able to pay bills and save money at the same time Hooray
-Maintain my weight...I feel really good about myself, and I need to keep this up, so I can continue feeling good about myself, therefore having a more positive outlook on life. (Iapos;m still around 145...I donapos;t know how Iapos;ve managed this, but thatapos;s pretty exciting, considering I was down to 135 this summer, and I looked slightly unhealthy then. Ideally, I want to be around 140-ish...but Iapos;m happy with 145)
-After money is saved...move away. Considering Indy. Florida isnapos;t completely out of the picture, but I donapos;t really want to move there. Itapos;s just a rent-free option. Weapos;ll see how things go in the following months. Maybe Iapos;ll go somewhere far, far away, maybe somewhere close. The world is miiiiiine.
-Find a career I will like. Or go get my teaching license. I donapos;t have that quite figured out yet, but this brings me to...
-Continue to enjoy my job. I love it. If the enjoyment continues, I will probably pursue a teaching license. But I would want to teach high school English, not elementary school.
-Continue being ok with being alone...no freakouts for awhile, so yay Iapos;m finally learning how to live without a boyfriend, after having one for pretty much the last 5 years. I donapos;t need a guy to live my life. I donapos;t need a guy to validate myself. I donapos;t need a guy to be happy. Iapos;m learning how to be happy with myself. Itapos;s taken me long enough...but I think Iapos;m almost there. Iapos;m a pretty neat person, so I should be happy with myself, right?
-I need to make more friends in Warsaw, too. I mostly hang out with guys, which is totally fine. I like hanging out with guys, and theyapos;re all awesome. But I miss having a close gal pal here. So...I need some gal pals.

I get my haircut on Thursday, and Iapos;m super excited about that. I want something totally different, but I probably will just get something similar. Iapos;m boooring. I am thinking about going darker for the winter. Weapos;ll see. Maybe a shade that has some red in it. Iapos;ve finally been able to go clothes shopping, too, so my wardrobe has been updated a bit. YAY Finally...clothes that fit

jagged edge i dont wanna, zitos pizza orange ca, zitos pizza st. louis, zitos restaurant, zitos san antonio, zitotec.



Комментариев нет: