воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

imo signs




Ainapos;t sure I can pick out simply one thing. I mean what I consider ta be the most embarrassinapos; doesnapos;t mean everyone else I know is gonna pick that one too. I think beinapos; caught by Logan as I was on the way out the door ta go to one of the clinics was my most embarrassinapos;. I really wish no one knew that I had even thought about takinapos; the cure.

Itapos;s hard livinapos; without beinapos; able ta touch. No, that ainapos;t true. I could touch someone. I just am afraid ta cause of what my power will do ta them. So a cure that would take that fear away was nice soundinapos;. Iapos;ll admit that. But I realized it wasnapos;t really gonna take it all away.

This is part of who I am, this power of mine, anapos; even ifapos;n it annoys the hell outta me sometimes itapos;s somethinapos; I gotta learn ta deal with.

Still wish Logan hadnapos;t caught me on my way ta go ta one of those places though.
imo signs, imo signs singapore, imo slang.



Комментариев нет: