среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

jive knowledge base websphere portal




Itapos;s been so long since Iapos;ve posted an entry on here...

Itapos;s been an interesting past couple of months....� I no longer have�a boyfriend, I have my own apartment, Iapos;m paying my bills all on my own, and I have hand surgery Friday.� I really havenapos;t had that much luck since all this crap started but�Iapos;m attempting to make the best of it.

I donapos;t even know if anyone will look at this or not, but I guess itapos;s just comforting for me to get all these thoughts out of my head� Iapos;ve been so stressed out lately between work and my personal life Iapos;m a MESS�

Iapos;m trying to get myself down to my lowest weight... Which is 118.� Yesterday I weighed myself and I�was 122.5- slowly but surely getting there� Iapos;m pretty sure I gained yesterday considering I ate�a soft pretzel.... Not the best idea I�know.

Okay- done for now

guest.html inbody inurl nms, jive knowledge base websphere portal, jive label record.



Комментариев нет: