среда, 8 октября 2008 г.

miracle mile lebanon




I did a little bit of gardening and put laundry away but the dishes overwhelmed me and the study is a mess.�
I got all�heeled and skirted and remembered�all my papers; when I left to go to work I found the couch instead.
This is what grey looks like,� this is what I mean when I say Iapos;m depressed.�
I�had a cold, I had aching muscles, I have a cleanse and my meds are strong.�
What are the excuses?� am I gathering or wasting strength?�
Hold on.

Tomorrow is work, tomorrow I see my doctor,�tomorrow I work out at the gym.
Food ready, clean clothes,��myriad of errands, pray my mind is willing too.
At�least its not the drama, at least Iapos;m not distraught, not up, not down,�
just shades of grey.



sharon site myspace.com, miracle mile lebanon, miracle mile lebanon nh, miracle mile long island.



Комментариев нет: