понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

witches cauldron subiaco




Dear You,
I smiled all the way home, after you gave me that hug, and pulled me tight into your chest. I turned to see what was going on, once I was walking down the street, parrallel to the part of the park you were standing, and I saw you watch me, despite the girl trying to get your attention. I like you, so much, I really do, I just havenapos;t got a clue what to do about it. I told you, and you didnapos;t believe me. Your friend tried to set us up, seeing as he thinks we both like each other, and I backed away. I make it blindingly obvious that I like you, but, as soon as I think you may have figured it out, I send out the opposite signal. I know Iapos;m confusing, that I blow hot and cold, Iapos;m just scared, much like you are.
There are things, that if I told you, youapos;d be amazed by, like how I find it terribly difficult to open up to people, yet I talked to you about my dad. How there are some things Iapos;m terrified of, yet Iapos;ve done them, because of you, like germs, I let you share my drinks, and being sick, I went over to help you straight after I thought you had been sick.
Everything would point towards you liking me, everyone thinks so, so please, please, just kiss me. I wonapos;t back away, I promise.
Love,
Your Friend x
P.S Youapos;ve just gone on msn, but Iapos;m appearing offline, trying to judge what youapos;re thinking about by the music youapos;re listening to.

Dear You,
Thank you for sticking up for me and making them stop singing that stupid, immature chant. I was surprised that you were so protective over me, but I really liked that.
Love,
Your Friend
P.S My friend likes you...

map of rivers in california, witches cauldron subiaco, witches cauldrons, witches chant.



Комментариев нет: