воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

mature asian photo




Although my social life in Stillwater isnapos;t yet as complete as Iapos;d like it to be, Saturday has become a regular super-fun game night with friends.� More Rock Band was played, and it continues to be incredibly fun.� We also played a board game based on pirates, and although I won, it was a little too combative for my taste.� I get grouchy with games where you win by beating down the other players, and this was definitely that sort of game.�

While at the gathering, we stopped to watch the OSU game (Oklahoma State, not Ohio), and were surprised to find that our little no-name team was wiping the floor with Missouri, ranked third in the nation.� Although they did catch up and make it close, they never beat us, and the Cowboys are 6-0 after their first bout with a top-notch team.� We here in Stillwater are shocked but jubilant, particularly since Oklahoma, the apos;real football teamapos; had their first loss today.

Tomorrow I do homework.

Overall things are going well - Iapos;ve had a little too much idle time lately, but I think thatapos;s going to be remedied, perhaps moreso than Iapos;d like.� Iapos;m presenting my thesis at a conference in Houston at the beginning of November, and will have plenty of schoolworky stuff ramping up in the meantime.� Iapos;m a little nervous because part of my fellowship depends on having a perfect 4.0.� So far Iapos;ve been performing very strong in my classes, but thereapos;s very little margin of error and a long way to go until the end of the semester.

koper.si, mature asian photo, mature asian photos, mature asian pic.



Комментариев нет: