среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

woopy goldberg



Yesterday I spend my time with my bestfriend Sue, hang out d Jollibee Tutong.. Of course we share latest news especially bout her brother.. The matter is complicated but of course the decision belongs to the brother himself.. Mudah-mudahan segala keputusan mendatangkan hikmah dan pengajaran... Mudah-mudahan jua Er buat keputusan yang betul n jgn terburu-buru n jgn menurut nafsu... Hope ia pikir dalam2,buka mata hati bukan decide menggunakan pemikiran yg di tutup leh nafsu.. Hmm nda bleh di teruskan ni, kang melalut ni jadinya

Anyway, last nyte i can#39;t sleep memikirkan sal our decision(me +hubby) to adopt his friend#39;s son Lum lagi buat kata putus The wife just gave birth last month and they can#39;t accept that their baby has heart complication and need treatment... It is not that they can#39;t afford the treatment but it#39;s just that they can#39;t accept the fact yg their first child got heart complication Farid realise that without the parents love n care the baby won#39;t heal lyk he heard that the baby is still in RIPAS� One more thing, the baby is Chinese... Juz yesterday afternoon i sat facing a chinese couple with their baby at the Jollibee Coincidence? Hehe tkanang #39;KungFu Panda#39;, "There is no accident"
I know it#39;s not an easy case� and memang bnyak dugaan utk menjaga� anak yg sakit,bnyak karenah... Alhamdulillah bila dengar cakap Shahnol lastnyte sdikit sebanyak membuka mata I know i can discuss this matter with him n even hubby pun tekanang cShahnol n asked me to seek guidance from him too To Shahnol, thanx alot
All in all, me n hubby discuss lagi this matter thoroughly, liat every aspect.. This morning i told Maseri and I don#39;t mind if she wants to adopt this baby as well As the parents pun letting the baby go, meaning durang rela lepaskan that baby and let urang lain jaga *sigh* Allahuakbar

Now my mind can#39;t stop thinking #39;bout the baby... Ish, Akmal lagi tym ni pasang lagu country yg mendayu-dayu, yg ku dngar liriknya, #39;i know i can.. I can#39;t stop thinking..... All in my mind#39; Lawa jua chorus lagu country ani hahaha tukarnya tia Akmal ah Hahaha now he play lagu #39;The Reason#39; by #39;Hoobastank? hehehe mcm tau ja.. No accident?

-Enah252-


nuclear explosion sound file, woopy goldberg, woopy goldburg, woopy king.



Комментариев нет: