воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

paleocene primates




Ummm, random story...

I went to lutheran elementary school. Looking back, and realizing it then, the teachers were often very mean and strict and dictator-like. In first grade I had to pee so bad in the middle of class. I was too young to understand that is something you can interrupt class to deal with, I instead out of fear of asking, just peed all over myself. I remember it felt really good though, cause it was all warm on my seat. Hahaha. Then I had to go the nurseapos;s office and my mom came with new pants and she took me in there and consoled me and changed me. She was so nice. What else is new.

......

hiv testing false positives, paleocene primates, paleocene plants, paleocene period, paleocene mammals of the world, paleocene mammals.



Комментариев нет: