понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

judge judys address




1. BIKE MAINTENANCE: So far I have learned about tires and flats, brakes and cables, gears and derailleurs, and overhauling bearings. We have class at night, so it gets really very cold. We all layer our coats and scarves, but my teacher is a well-built, stout fellow- he just wears a t-shirt, while we shiver and shake.

2. SLIPCASTING: Iapos;ve finished a practice mold of a soap bottle, an official mold of a honey-bear, and Iapos;ve started a new one of Aliceapos;s ceramic palms. Iapos;m in the process of drying my first slips (ever) and thinking of my next few molds. When will we get to glaze? because Iapos;m so excited

3. WELH PROVIDENCE RADIO: Finally, I can check off "orientation meeting"- Iapos;ve completed two reviews, one of a music show, and one of a features show. Today was the Features Training Meeting. We were introduced to the BSR Library, and Studio B, and I checked out some CDs to review. Their library is huge There is an infinite (ok more like finite, but pretty great) amount of music for me to play with and listen to, this fall of 2008. I want to have a features show in the Spring, and itapos;ll definitely include Chinese Dad and whales.

4. WCC Writerapos;s Workshop: After three months of this Writerapos;s Workshop going on, it seems like the next step should be NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month, November). Iapos;ll probably do that. Haha

normal coronaries, judge judys address, judge judy.com, judge judy's, judge judy voices, judge judy videos.



Комментариев нет: