среда, 1 октября 2008 г.

paulys island south carolina




Iapos;m loving the arbys $5 full meal advertising campaign. Itapos;s not exactly something special or cheap. I canapos;t actually think of any fast food joint where I canapos;t become full for under $5. I particulary love that whole handyman/farmer guy installing the fence who appears to be under the impression that he canapos;t eat lunch for under $5.

Ok, itapos;s official, I turned 27 two weeks ago and Iapos;m talking like $5 is a lot of money when I regulary spend more on a single drink. I think the value of money decreases as the day goes on, also as your blood alcohol content goes up. When the hell did I learn the value of a dollar?
paulys island south carolina, paulys italian restaurant, paulys italian restaurant indianapolis.



Комментариев нет: