четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

section 255 affidavit




Today, was another good Thursday I started my day off getting my butt kicked by my trainer. I thought I was dying at the end of my workout... But in the end I am sure I will thank her. 3 more months left with her and then I will be finished and seeing and feeling the results.
I am thinking of starting something else because the basic workout. I could try tennis, Tai Chi, work on my horse back riding or start dancing again. Who knows what the new year will bring or what I will be able to do.
I then picked myself up, put myself back together and drove out to see my dearest friendapos;s new farm. It was pretty cool. (such a city girl sometimes) It was a great piece of property. I love the trees and the pond... I think the pond is my favourite It is so inspiring to my artistic side. It would be great to snap photos of, even paint. I am hoping to be able to sneak out again and get inspired We shall see.
After taking a tour, we heading off to a yummy lunch and debated life. It was great afternoon, and I feel a bit more energized again(it could also be from the load of vitamins and the coffee bar..but I am going to go with the company I was with and the places we went) It was to early to go home, so off to the barn I went. Where I got to spend my evening my other favourite person, my twin. We took the horses out for a ride around the field. That was all find and dandy until her horse got spooked, which spooked my horse and I was thrown off. My first fall and it was a good one. Nice and slow motion, landed on my back and whacked the crap out of my head. Thank goodness for helmets.
For, my injuries I was taken home to my other family. Where a hot shower, homemade Mexican food and wine were to help me out. Followed by a good session of Greyapos;s on the couch was the order. It was really a good day. But how else could it be when you get to surround yourself with your favourite people and getting to see their passions.

reason for miscarriage, section 255 affidavit, section 255 of the telecommunications act, section 259.



Комментариев нет: