четверг, 9 октября 2008 г.

rising sun cheats xbox




Iapos;m so sick of life being like a circle, and always moving in a circular motion, everything always in repetition. I knew this would happen. I knew I was bound to not keep a GOOD guy friend. I mean I have Randy who I tell all too, and Berto who will just always be there, but now Jesse? I mean I donapos;t know what the crap our friendship is anymore, I know I still count him as number uno guy but I donapos;t think I can. I know that he cares about me and I feel� the same way , I just feel like the circle of me having a best guy friend then loosing them is starting all over again. People wonder why I full on canapos;t trust guys or be in a relation ship with them, maybe if my "guy friends" didnapos;t screw me over half this bad I wouldnapos;t be so screwed up.� I mean since freshman year I get a new best guy friend once a year and they end up screwing me over for a "girlfriend, crush, eff buddy, or even a hook up", I donapos;t deserve to get droped when I give my heart to all of my friend ships, Iapos;d take a bullet for all of my good friends, family, and even just friends. I donapos;t see why I donapos;t get the same respect back.

so much for being happy.

real time pcr primer database, rising sun cheats xbox, rising sun cheats ps2, rising sun cheats gamecube, rising sun cheats for ps2, rising sun cheats.



Комментариев нет: