среда, 1 октября 2008 г.

lsi9 review




(As opposed to my usual, highly focused writing.)

So Iapos;m actually downstairs in the babyapos;s room right now, on my work laptop. I had to break out the laptop because I couldnapos;t figure out how to rethread the car seat with the straps I washed. I still get stunned periodically by technology -- I pulled up the userapos;s manual right here with hardly a hiccup. Who would save a manual anymore? Also, this enables me to listen to the Brewers game while working in the babyapos;s room. Amazing.

Anyway, Iapos;m having Fun with Disinfecting Wipes today. I have learned that our attic storage space sheds -- spiders, insulation, "stuff". Thatapos;s where I stashed roughly half the baby stuff. (The other half is in the basement. Iapos;ve been going up and down stairs all day.) In the process, I got some *stuff* on the floor. I thought, "Ah well, Ana will vaccuum it up when she comes next"

Then I realized... 4 - 6 weeks might be forever. But thatapos;s like 2 - 3 visits from Ana. I could have a full term baby before she comes to clean again. (She came on Monday.)

Huh.

Also, I still have *moments* regarding the miscarriages. Most of them sneak up on me from unexpected directions. Like Iapos;ll find cobwebs on a baby thing, and Iapos;ll think, "Wow, three years have gone fast" And then my brain will while "But I PLANNED on TWO years not THREE"

So far Iapos;ve gotten the car seat ready to go (need to find the second noodle thingy) -- or do I? Was that for a different car seat? Iapos;ve wiped down and prepped the swing -- my favorite of all the baby toys. I found the slings and the Snugli. Next up: bouncy seat.

ksyrium es review, lsi9 review, lsi9 polk, lsi9, lsi7402xp lc, lsi7204xp lc.



Комментариев нет: