воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

rent a car in amarillo texas




I guess its been awhile,
so me and sergio? we are working on us, we are together but not offically, we just are, no labels, no pressure, just us loving each other in the best way we can right now. I am ok with this, its actually my call. I love sergio, so i know we can figure this stuff out.

i am home finally, which is silly cause its only been 2 1/2 weeks, what am i crying about? but i really stuggle with school, i crave my home, my brothers, my mom, my dad. My dogs. I crave this whole place�

i just got back from the okaboose music fest. It was sweet, although i missed jewel, and ben harper cancelled boo.
ben folds was rad.�
and death cab was radder.
i got a shirt, i am happy�:)

only 18 more days untill the conor//mystic valley show.

:) eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

i have a lot of homework todo, i dont want to go back to school tomorrow.
at all. I may even cry a little. Ack�i dont want to leave this place at all.

.... I miss green bay more than i thought i would.

tucson university high, rent a car in amarillo texas, rent a car in, rent a car hungary, rent a car hummer, rent a car houston tx.



Комментариев нет: