пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

traje de charro





Hola everyone.
for starters im Jessica. Dont forget it.
I have had a livejournal, and i have tried to make one entry per day.
That didnt work out so great.
I will post an entry when i get the chance.

Letapos;s start off with my day.
It was cold, for 5 minutes. But i guess thats how florida is.
:/
1st period- fell asleeeeeeep D:
2nd period- wandered around
3rd period- BIG�TEST but i think I did pretty good (;
4th period- ohmy, Mrs.Fitz is a bitch
5th period- haha, big argument about obama and McCain
6th period- LMFAOO, mrs. McKinley is OVERdramatic
7th period- almost fell asleep.

mmhm, that was basically my day^^^
:D no one is on myspace, or AIM
sucks, eh.

This concludes my First Journal Entry(:
seeyaaaaah.


refiere, traje de charro, traje de banos, traje de bano japones, traje de bano, traje charro.



Комментариев нет: