пятница, 29 августа 2008 г.

xenia restaurant alamo

I keep trying to write in here every once in awhile. And then i get spooked. What the hell do i say? so much has happened. Yet i feel exactly the same as when i left off.
not sure the therapy is helping anymore. And i have three different types
i moved out of my old apartment. The one ive been in for 4 years. They raised the rent again. And it just pushed me out of my financial limits. I moved in with my friend Brian, who has a house. But right after i moved in, he took a job in Seattle. He is moving out, but keeping the house. I get to stay here, but i will have a new/unknown roommate or two.
FUCK i got myself all sick this past weekend. It was in my head, but now its in my throat. I keep coughing, but nothing really comes out. Im getting really tired... And i hate what i made for dinner...
my boyfriend, Nick, left town for about two weeks. He is in Houston right now. Getting ready to go to Alaska with his dad. Father-son fishing trip. I dont think i will miss him. I think i need the break. I hate that i just said that...

warned, xenia restaurant alamo, xenia restaurant, xenia real estate, xenia protopopescu, xenia propagation.

Комментариев нет: