четверг, 28 августа 2008 г.

irbits

Make another myspace devoted to my poetry and music. Well, sorta music because I donapos;t actually produce any, its all just lyrical. Anyways the link is.....


www.myspace.com/b_karismatik

ADD IT Iapos;ll post new poetry on a daily basis, most of it will be some of my old poetry until I gradually work towards my newer stuff. 10 years of poetry takes a long time to gather, and then transfer....so yeah ahah. Its fun though, Iapos;m doing it because someone said something to me and it really stuck.

They said "you know, you always say you hate how bad things are always happening in your life, well why are you so afraid of letting people know? i know you have youapos;re livejournal, but thats not really getting youapos;re message out there. Iapos;ve read a lot of youapos;re poetry over the years after you slowly let me, and I have to say karisma...you can really do something with peoples hearts, you can be a big inspiration through your literature and poetry. Youapos;re story needs to get out there, not only that but youapos;re views on the world are insane, people will listen."

sooooo....yeah, thats why I started that whole thing. Cause I dont like sharing most of my poetry, and even now Iapos;m still being picky on which ones Iapos;d like to put up there. But not every baby bird gets to prepare itself before it gets pushed off the nest..I might as well just go for it I guess.

lembaga administrasi negara, irbits, irbitux, irbitz.

Комментариев нет: