четверг, 21 августа 2008 г.

transgender clubs in san francisco

Spoke to A. I told her Iapos;d spoken to my doctor, to another doctor (from another surgery) and someone from the board of HS etc and theyapos;d all unanimously (I actually used this word ;o) hehe) agreed that I do not need a doctors clearance note. Before she had time to whinge I said If there is still an issue despite three separate professional opinions then Iapos;m willing to take it up with Starbucks Partner Help desk. All of a sudden a rather flustered manager was saying how sheapos;d just (weird. I rang half hour a go and was told there was a queue and youapos;d call back asap... And before that it was an hour ago where you told me to get the note or donapos;t come in) spoken to N and he had said I could come back to work without one. Weird how that stuff happens isnapos;t it? Timing, and all.

So Iapos;m back in tomorrow, all day, with X in the am and who knows in the pm. Iapos;m arranging an aroma lab. Hopefully, and I know this sounds mean, neither M nor A are in. One of Aapos;s attempts to get me in trouble and not back at work was "Well M told me, just now when you rang, that you sounded rubbish and still really sick" ok well lets stop getting, you know, second hand opinions from untrained gossipers and YOU TELL ME HOW I SOUND RIGHT NOW? Do I sound sick? Can you hear the vomiting.


I am turning over a new leaf. I will not be bullied at that shop. I refuse.



Iapos;m still giddy and giggly from my dream, heh.

meldy cojuangco, transgender clubs in san francisco, transgender clubs in nyc, transgender clubs in los angeles.

Комментариев нет: