вторник, 26 августа 2008 г.

the conga room in los angeles

Lessee -

Beautiful set piece of the reading room at the Library. The Bardsapos; Guild hasnapos;t had a better guild area in I canapos;t remember how long. And very nice it was too to have a tent back to ourselves.

The Guild leaders do a lot of work under a lot of stress, and yet they were still great.

MacLir came to visit. The wide-eyed looks when I introduced him to some Bears were great. The rite we did to help him, entirely impromptu and with people just grabbed out of the guild tent, was fabulous. The MacFinns leaping into the fray with prompt offers of support and help was expected but proves their continuing awesomeness. All the MacLir stuff was made of complete win, especially Jimmy :)

I feel Lioapos;Araapos;s finally come into her own and itapos;s great.

Iapos;m sorry that I canapos;t do the Deputy Master Bard job that I wanted to do, but I take the view that since you pay a lot of money to play this game then you might as well take the option that gives you the most pleasure. My replacement will be a lot better at it than I was anyway.

Another of my research requests went astray. Thatapos;s two for two that I havenapos;t had back. This time I put in one (still trying) and since itapos;s actually very important for my character I made a summary of it and gave it to the plot team just in case. Iapos;m a bit paranoid, but what else can I do?

Thank you to everyone who chipped into the "looking after of Gill" when I had a meltdown. Youapos;re wonderful.

We didnapos;t blow away, the weather wasnapos;t as bad as it was predicted to be, I meant to tell Fergal about Cosaintapos;s fan club (note to self, tell Fergal about Cosaintapos;s fan club), and the wasps were horrible but only one person got stung and it wasnapos;t me.

Thereapos;s probably loads more, like the fabulous singing that went on, and the stuff around the demon-with-a-dismiss-of-150, and the High King visiting with us for 6 months and all, but itapos;ll come back to me and might well make an appearance in future entries.

And now, Iapos;m absolutely shattered and bits of me are unhappy. It was a good event

variable attenuators, the conga room in los angeles, the conga room la, the conga room los angeles.

Комментариев нет: