воскресенье, 24 августа 2008 г.

teacher position cover letter

i think barney is an alien who came from some unknown planet, sue me.

purple is an extremely appropriate colour for this line. Anyway, i was bored so i decided to surf around the net for courses in the different polys because i am quite unsure of what i want to do yet. BUT, now i know :D I am going to take Child Psycology and Early Education (CPEE) at Ngee Ann Polythecnic. I think i will also take up a CCA while iapos;m there. They have some of the coolest CCAapos;s there heck care if it is far, i am so totally going to Ngee Ann Poly. I will study study study and score freaking well and go NP. Hahahahah. RED camp sounds like tons of fun :D i will sign up next year. JOAN go with me pleassseeee

Okay, i finally finished my english compo. Like, FINALLY it is a freaking 6 pages long. It could have been longer but i decided to hold abit of suspense. (actually, it was because i was lazy to write anymore --") Have to start on SS now. I think i am going to do it alone because nobody is online? SERA? JOAN? WANNING? where are you guys? Okay.. So Yintong is online but he like has even more no idea on what to do than me so i guess i really am all on my own. On my own, doing a two page long essay.. For social studies.. On some group called the Aceh --" Like,� so donapos;t care about Aceh. LTTE is confusing enough. URGH damn damn damn.

Olympics Closing Ceremony @ 8pm tonight. Going to try and finish SS by then and i will chiong History after that. Joan is coming to save me soon. YAY



mk 75 gun, teacher position cover letter, teacher position openings, teacher position texas.

Комментариев нет: