суббота, 30 августа 2008 г.

napster free trial offer

Good.
iapos;m SO over this week.
i think iapos;m ordering my new phone today.
and i need to go get something cute to wear
for tomorrow night.
i want to look cute.
i dyed my hair last night, itapos;s been awhile since
my hair has been WAY suuper black.
it looks real good.

hopefully it wonapos;t be lame tomorrow
night like because of certain cuircumstances.

FUCK
i just painted my fingernails and the polish is already chipping off.
iapos;ll need to repaint them.
i acidentally bid on a vintage hat on ebay.
i think iapos;ll end up having to pay for it.
hahaha
oh well at least itapos;s not some ridiculous amount.
just $6.00.
but thatapos;s liek a pack of smokes and an Arizona.
oooh well.

since iapos;ve been typing in here i havenapos;t been
writing as much in my actual journal.
eeek
:/
oh well iapos;ll pick back up on it.

i need to figure all of this out.
ohkay here i go.
$10.58 to baby.
$20.00 to mat foster.
$10.00 for the Ebay shit.

i think thatapos;s all i owe.
i hope
FUCK YEAH PAY DAY WOOOOO
saweet, my Dad is ordering my phone riight now.
this is awesome.
i think itapos;s time for lunch.
iapos;m outta this joint
woo
<33

phamton of the opera tickets, napster free trial offer, napster free trial hack, napster free trial download.

Комментариев нет: