пятница, 29 августа 2008 г.

university of oklahoma sooners

Best news in the world?�Knowing itapos;s going to happen.

Worst news in the world?�Not knowing when.

School really complicates things. Itapos;s terribly frustrating. However, school is also forcing us to save, meaning big wedding and possibly our own house once we do tie the not. But what sucks?�Not knowing when any of it is going to go down.

Iapos;m a member of a couple different blog rings for weddings and Iapos;ve been looking through them finding cool ideas and such and they make me so excited�
.... Then I�remember that I�have at least a year to graduate from college before any of that can really fall into place. Rabbit and I�seem to have a system down at this point, but still.... When do I�get to be the bride and not the bridesmaid?
*sigh*�sorry all, just thinking too much I�guess. I�have all these awesomely awesome wedding ideas, but I�canapos;t seem to get them to work out (namely due to the fact that itapos;s not our time)�and that just kind of saddens me a bit. Oh well.
@~>~~

san nicolas pangasinan, university of oklahoma sooners, university of oklahoma softball, university of oklahoma shirt, university of oklahoma science and art, university of oklahoma school of nursing.

Комментариев нет: