четверг, 28 августа 2008 г.

united stated code

okay i was in a plane w/ my lil sister
and i guess weapos;d been taking lessons?
and she wouldnapos;t let me fly the plane
and she was really bad at it and she was hitting shit
and finally we crashed and our mom showed up
and was yelling @ her and she turned into like
half cheetah/half girl and looked like she was gonna kill me.

then it turns into me, my stepdad, my step sister,
this kid i just met, and my step brother in my stepdadapos;s truck,
on our way to the lake.
buuuut when we get there, it looks like itapos;s about to
rain...really bad. And i look up, and the wind is like...
forming a tornado like right next to us and so everyone
panics and we get in the car and my stupid step sister
is all fuckin chill about it and iapos;m just like "wtf you bitch, get in"

and on our way out of the lake it turns into some really
snowy woods and iapos;m like "when did it turn winter?"
and nobody answers. But then we pass this room, and i guess
we own it? but like...itapos;s just this random room in the middle of the woods,
and this lady police officer decides to search it for evidence. And finally she leaves and weapos;re all making fun of her for being such a dick.

then weapos;re all in the truck except my stepdad has now
turned into this one kid iapos;ve only hung out with a few times,
and we see this girl. Sheapos;s real. Like...she really exsists but i donapos;t
want to use names. And sheapos;s got that pink wig on that she wore last
time i saw her and sheapos;s on a motorcycle with a guy only...the guy looks exactly like the one whoapos;s driving my stepdads truck. And then i guess thereapos;s just two of them? one on the motorcycle and one in the truck.

by the way, weapos;re at an intersection. The girl in across from us, going south. And we are going north. She asks us how weapos;ve been, where we work. Then she asks us where weapos;re going. And i donapos;t know why, but the guy whoapos;s driving....he lies. He lies and says, "weapos;re going to Gillapos;s". Which is some fish place I guess? but then after he says that he says "...you know...because weapos;ve got some gills to fry.." and i think thatapos;s really funny. But i donapos;t laugh because....i donapos;t know. So then she drives off and the dream ends.



this was probably the coolest dream iapos;ve ever had in my whole life.

kristen laguna beach, united stated code, united stated citizen and immigration service, united stated air force, united stated, united state.com.

Комментариев нет: