пятница, 29 августа 2008 г.

sega smashpack

Iapos;ve identified the hours where Iapos;m at the lowest of low. Itapos;s when I canapos;t sleep from 3am to 5am. Depressing hours those...Tossed and turned and finally fell asleep near 9am after chasing certain demons away. When I was woken up, for some reason I had this line stuck in my head "Weapos;re just two lost souls swimming in a fishbowl". Had a pretty strong feeling it was from a song. Turns out itapos;s from Pink Floydapos;s Wish You Were Here. What a fucking depressing song I havenapos;t listened to in a SUPER lonnnnnnnng while The brain works in funny ways.



I watched A Lot Like Love again with my sister. I feel like Ashton Kutcherapos;s character in the show now and to think I didnapos;t even feel like that when I�watched it three years ago. He said heapos;ll get his ducks "in a line" in a couple of years. I hope I get all my ducks in a row too :( Quote: "This is�your life right NOW. Itapos;s not going to wait for you to get back up on your feet."

l ansa, sega smashpack, sega smash pack volume 2, sega smash pack pc cheats, sega smash pack pc, sega smash pack gba rom.

Комментариев нет: