понедельник, 25 августа 2008 г.

onaneren

So i went to my first lecture of the year this morning.. And my work load for that one class is larger than all my classes i took in England combined. I was afraid of this. I got used to the English hands on system of discussions and in class work versus memorization and homework. Now i have almost all livel 300 and 400 upper level classes and Iapos;m out of practice.

That brings me to my next dilemma.. On mondays and wednesdays I have a break in classes from 10 to 4 and I dunno if I should try to work during the break or take that time to do all of my homework and try to 4 point this semester and raise my gpa. I may very well be able to 4 point the semester without the break but it would be convenient to get all my homework done during school hours and out of the way for after school to relax or work.. I dunno.. I need the money though..

wisconsin bear, onaneren, onanerer, onanering.

Комментариев нет: