суббота, 16 августа 2008 г.

life insurance and term

AJ totally went bonkers today (in a good way)

the 2 hour break before maths test at 4.15 resulted in vertually the entire H2 Math population to congregate in front if the TVs watching the olympics. The canteen was packed to the brim and if there was a prize for the most enthusiastic, supportive school, weapos;ll win it hands down. Haha the noise they created. So we all ended up late for our math test and it didnt stop there.

Inside the LT we could hear the screams oohs and aahs so clearly that we basically were still following the match. And halfway through the paper many gave up doing and just went outside to watch. Haha.

anyway was feeling really moody this morning cuz i lost my pride and prejudice literature text and i have to get a new one like soon. And i have to highlight the whole book all over again which would take forever. Cleared out the entire locker and my house and it just couldn be found. To be honest, i cant rmb when was the last time i saw it.

headed to AMK hub with rest of class after skul for a quick getaway, god, getting stuck in school for 12 hours a few times a�week, not being able to enjoy weekends cuz of pileloads of hw and revision, we were like birds being set free. Eventhough it was just an hour, it was enough. Laughed, crapped, joked thruout and it just felt so nice to be with the class. =]

i really feel so up to my neck. Its the weekends, but so what. I dont get to enjoy it.�

so had Pasta with pat at cwp and the stingray pasta tasted more like erm tuna? kinda slimy and weird but funnily tasted quite all right. Haha

Its Phelps on TV now

many times this week, iapos;ll be doing doing doing absorbed in my work and suddenly it will just hit me. Its like the pressure from my work can no longer suppress those inner feelings. And for those moments iapos;ll just suddenly blank out, space out and stare into space before telling myself that i need to get back into perfect mode. Perhaps absorbing myself in my work is my avenue to escape from all that cuz ultimately those problems will never cease to bug me. Ten years down, it will still be the same. Iapos;ve accepted that. I know i cant change that.



toyota solara 2005 review, life insurance and term, life insurance annuities, life insurance annuity.

Комментариев нет: