среда, 20 августа 2008 г.

west potomac high school alexandria va

So the auto manager and I were talking the other day and he said that the mall is going into foreclosure and will be auctioned off about the 10th next month. Itapos;s kinda funny. Sure itapos;ll bring down sales which if my friends and I are still there itapos;ll suck, but itapos;s still entertaining to me. I was wondering why the construction was quick on taking things out, but basically non-existent now. I now have a new manager who actually seems to be helping. So weapos;ll see how things go with that. I donapos;t know if itapos;s too little too late since most of this month is gone. There was so much that the department was behind on and so much they want done at once, Iapos;m sure it looks like nothing is getting done. We hired another person for the department the day before yesterday. I hope heapos;s a good worker, I didnapos;t get much say in the whole thing. We shall see.

marketing service providers, west potomac high school alexandria va, west potomac high school alexandria, west potomac high school, west potomac high schoo, west potomac high.

Комментариев нет: