вторник, 26 августа 2008 г.

tulip inn beaulieu lausanne

And, Iapos;m very tired again, and donapos;t much feel like typing. Alas Itapos;s the way of the world.

But, the Ren Fest was fun. I guess we got there about 11:30 or so. It was a BOGO weekend, so two could split the cost of one ticket. WSM.

There were lots of nice shops and lots of fun shows. I think my favorite of the day was the last one we saw before the joust. He was an Irish troubadour and it just reminded me of Ireland (obviously). But more importantly, he started singing a song about a girl who left Ireland and moved to Memphis to be with Elvis. It seriously felt like the exact opposite of our last night in Ireland. Hee.


Paleo was long today. I really hate the second lab. Itapos;s necessary for paleo, but you know, it makes a long and tedious lab period. Lab 2 is still quiet, but itapos;s small (because today 5 people didnapos;t show up -.-)

But all is good, because starting next lab, weapos;ll move to actually looking at different fossils.

Had a package waiting for me when I got home. Actually, it was probably there Saturday, but I was too lazy to check mail until today. Yay for ponies :D

youthanasia definition, tulip inn beaulieu lausanne, tulip inn biarritz louisiane, tulip inn boulevard brussels.

Комментариев нет: