воскресенье, 24 августа 2008 г.

steel blue color code

12.20pm

Iapos;VE DONE IT
Iapos;VE GOT MY RESULTS; Iapos;VE ACHIEVED MY DREAMS.


English Language:
A*
English Literature: A
Maths: A
Statistics: B
Science: B
History: A
French: A
R.E: A*
BTEC Business: A*

As I walked in to the hall I was asked my name and then as Mrs Wood went to find the envelope my English teacher Mr Lewis looked up and gave me it - turns out heapos;d been looking at it. That got my mind racing.
I said to mum Iapos;d open them with her so I went out to the car and then, I opened the envelope....and screamed
The first sheet was of all exams I took on the AQA exam board; English and R.E; I saw A*, A and A* I couldnapos;t believe it - my first result sheet and already 2 A*apos;s. I just started crying and could barely see the next sheet. Edexcel had awarded me Three Aapos;s and 2 Bapos;s. OCR then gave me my B in science - all that panicing but Iapos;d still got my B

I saw Mr Lewis on the stairs talking to Stacey so without thinking I ran over and jumped on him, throwing my arms around him. He set me up for the A* and A. A bit taken aback to say the least I then hugged Miss Pitt, Mrs Wrighton, Mrs Leverett, Mrs Parkes, Miss Frost - even Mr Cox my Principal.
But I couldnapos;t find Mr Hallam so decided to walk to the office while Mum was being consoled by Vicky and Liz. I knocked on the door and said "Sir" and then just burst into tears. Guess what I did? Yeah, I gave him a hug; it was a big bear hug and just cried my eyes out. Turns out Iapos;m the only one to get an A in both History classes - I was really shocked.�
It was crushing though - talking to him, I realised that everyone I came across was happy - apart from one person. But thatapos;s neither here nor there.�

I was dumbfounded that I got an A* in Values; but the gradeapos;s not for me, its for Miss Connolly. I mean, she put all that effort in and no one really cared. Hopefully my grade will show her that at least someone cared�- because I do.
...and an A in French? All the tears over my speaking exam and I got an A?? Itapos;s an incredible feeling.�
Fundamentally, all my results show that my new found confidence has shone through - and shown the world I can achieve anything I set my mind to. The world to me really is my oyster.�

As I went back into the Hall, I was asked by Mr Whitcombe if Iapos;d pose for a photo for the newspaper. Myself; Ollie, Ashleigh, Stacey and SJ all had our best subjects taken. Iapos;m so happy for SJ - the first pupil ever to receive an A* in Maths. She utterly deserves it.
After that, mum went home and as she drove off I saw James so went to talk to him. As I got up the steps - he just threw his arms round me. I was so happy that he was there; I wanted to show him just what I achieved now Iapos;m more confident. And the confidence is all thanks to him.
He went through my results and just said "You deserve it - you really do". I said goodbye to everyone and walked out with Reah.

Walking home I got a text from James - which was sweet. Mrs Ralf text her congratulations after I text her my result - itapos;s touching that even in Malta, she wanted to know how I got on.
Then, when home my mum gave me a bunch of pink roses; my favourite flower - ever. She also gave me a small black box; I opened it and saw a gold key on�a small chain. I had my key through all my exams and on results day to stop me if I got wound up and began to panic. Now, a gold one symbolises something even more precious yet hopefully, it wonapos;t be needed that much.�

This is a new Jenny Powell; panic free and confidence filled. Sheapos;s proved to the world that she can achieve anything she puts her mind to - now after countless celebrations itapos;s time for A-Levels. GCSEapos;s were only the start of something incredible - for she will never stop believing.

The whole morning was surreal; I just canapos;t believe how well I have done. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I could achieve so much - I really can not believe it.

So thank you Mr Lewis Mr Hayes; Mrs Ralf; Mr Clapp; Mr Hallam; Miss Rousseau Mrs Mitchell; Miss Connolly; Mrs Macdonald-Bryant �Mr Stanley. But above all, thanks to my mum and dad -for all the support.
All of you, I really can not tell you all how grateful I am





restaurant in the quad city, steel blue color code, steel blue color, steel blue boots, steel blue boot, steel blue bmw.

Комментариев нет: