понедельник, 25 августа 2008 г.

porsche home page

I canapos;t help but wonder why I care anymore.� A part of me is starting to think itapos;s just a show I put on.� I donapos;t think I have any more care left in me.� I know that it upsets me on the outside, but Iapos;m not sure how I really feel about things on the inside.� I guess my box is overflowing, it happens.� I just wish there was a way to not have to have a box...oh there is but in order�for that to happen someone else has to care.� I do know that working two jobs is for the birds, and once I get a few bills paid off my stint at Sears is the first thing to go.� Iapos;m not to keen on getting of work only to change to go to another place of employment.� Call me lazy, you wouldnapos;t be lying



pinellas county fl courts, porsche home page, porsche history timeline, porsche history models, porsche history 911, porsche history.

Комментариев нет: